Form art to planning, you can find all of my favorite must-haves by clicking here. Here are some of my current favorites:
1. Photo Printer - I LOVE printing photos of the babes or the pups to tuck away into the pockets of my planner.
The Canon Ivy is my current favorite photo printer as it allows me to print on the go. I recommend keeping the charge cord near by because it always seems to need some juice - even when it's turned off.
2. Pouches - I've been shopping Pigtails and Pockets for years now and absolutely love the new prints and different styles Rachel has available.
3. Printable Inserts - There are so many amazing planner shops that offer a wide variety of planner inserts to help you plan your days and reach your goals. My current favorites include:
- Annie Plans Printables: Annie offers a HUGE variety of styles and layouts that you're sure to find something you absolutely love. Use code AMY25 to save 25% off orders of a $5+.
- SMPlans: Sierra's inserts are beautiful and many feature gorgeous floral artwork that adds an elegant pop of color to your pages.
- Jesenia Printables: If your style leans more toward simple and chic, then check out Jesenia Printables.
6. Paper - Aside from the cheap, recycled paper you can pick up from Target, my favorite paper is the Hammermill Printer Paper. It's so smooth and is a friend to every pen.
7. Printer - HP Envy is the best wallet-friendly printer and the HP print program certainly helps when you're printing a lot.
5. PENS - I probably have a million pens and I'm fairly certain I've tried them all. My go-to is the Pental Clena 0.5mm. However, when I'm feeling a little extra I love my pens from Courture Pens. Each pen features a cute charm and a gorgeous sparkly barrel.
6. Lettering Pen - I love adding a little extra flare to my daily spreads and lettering does just that. My favorite lettering pen is the Tombow Fudenosuke Hard Tip pen.
7. Tabs - One of my favorite planner DIYs I've done, influenced by Amy Tangerine, was adding a rainbow palette of tabs to my daily planner to mark off the months. I used a combination of colors from various Avery tabs. You can find them all here.